Better Emotional Management
The introductions of Mindfulness practices on our day-to-day allows us to be more present in the moment, and with that brings us several benefits already validated by neuroscience.
Serious and properly proven studies demonstrate that Mindfulness training molds the brain through its neuroplasticity, making it more focused, less affected by stress, and more emotionally intelligent.
We can split these benefits in 3 great areas:
Emotional / Well-being
- Increases mental strength and focus
- Increases memory retention and recall
- Better cognitive skills and creative thinking
- Better decision making and problem solving
- Better information processing
- Helps ignore distractions
- Helps manage ADHD
- Lessens worry, anxiety and impulsivity
- Lessens stress, fear, loneliness and depression
- Enhances self-esteem and self acceptance
- Improves resilience against pain and adversity
- Increases optimism, relaxation and awareness
- Helps prevent emotional eating and smoking
- Helps develop positive social connections
- Improves your mood and emtoional intelligence
- Improves Immune System and Energy Level
- Improves breathing and heart rates
- Reduces blood pressure
- More longevity
- Lessens heart and brain problems
- Lessens inflamatory disorders and asthma
- Lessens premenstrual and menopausal syndrome
- Helps prevent Arthritis, Fribromyalgia and HIV
“The mind is like water. When it’s turbulent, it’s difficult to see. When it’s calm, everything becomes clear.”
Mindfulness for Companies
This is our daily life. In our corporate world everything changes fast and we are constantly urged to make decisions, to be creative, to think outside of the box. However, we live in auto-pilot and don’t have time to spare things deep thought, to work them out, to gain perspetive on what’s needed.
The average person spends the biggest part of their day at work, where constant pressure causes workers a lot of stress, burnout, feelings of frustration and miscommunications.
Mindfulness helps us become resilient and improve our leadership, so we developed a program to bring Mindfulness to the workplace, and teach employees to stay focused and make decisions with greater peace of mind during difficult times.
“f you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.”
Jorge Mendes Ribeiro
If you want to know more about our Mindfulness programs or schedule one, you can reach us through this form, or the contacts bellow:
Tel: (+351) 915 127 050