Please join Search Inside Yourself Public Program in Porto for two days of personal and professional development focused on building healthy mental habits for sustained high performance and wellbeing.
The Search Inside Yourself program (SIY), developed at Google and based on neuroscience research, teaches attention techniques that build the core skills for effective leadership.
We can help you intensify your focus, manage stress, harness creativity and improve resilience. Through our program you will gain greater self-awareness, communication and leadership skills so you can thrive in your personal and professional life.
The SIY curriculum includes:
- Emotional Intelligence
We’ve implemented SIY program in dozens of organizations across industries and around the world using highly practical and scientifically proven methods of mental conditioning and attention training that improve overall emotional intelligence and wellbeing, resilience, creativity, productivity and personal and organizational leadership.
This interactive training helps assistants to make a reflection and create habits to intensify focus, manage stress, and enhance listening skills. As a result, people from all walks of life are gaining better self-awareness, improving communication and leading with compassion. It all adds up to a greater well-being and happiness.
We help professionals at all levels adapt, management teams evolve and leaders optimize their impact and influence.
Everyone has the capacity to develop and increase wellbeing because wellbeing is a skill, and all skills are trainable.
The highly interactive and experiential program includes the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its personal and professional benefits
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing, including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support happiness, thriving and overall wellbeing
- Exercises include attention training practice, dyad conversations, writing, walking and group conversations
The workshop focuses on the five key domains of emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills) with mindfulness and compassion practice, and the applications fully integrated at all levels. It helps creating useful habits and leadership skills. Develop the habits of leading with compassion and communicating with insight. These habits can be trained and can create trust that leads to highly productive collaborations.
Whether you are coming for personal or professional development or to check out the SIY program for your organization, you will learn foundational skills to:
- Enhance mental fitness and clarity
- Develop agile and adaptive mindsets
- Reduce stress responses
- Increase resilience
- Improve access to creativity
- Develop greater self awareness
- Enhance emotion regulation
- Improve communication skills
- Develop better decision-making skills
- Develop greater emotional intelligence
- Experience greater overall wellbeing, thrive
Program details and logistics
- Remember: 15-16 May 2019
- The program begins at 9am and ends at 5.30pm both days.
- Location will be announced soon
- Language: English. Simultaneous translation into Portuguese will be provided.
- Lunch: not included. Options available nearby.
- A healthy coffee break will be provided.
- We believe in radical generosity. When you purchase a ticket to attend, you are supporting scholarships for individuals who cannot afford the full price of a ticket. Scholarship applications will be open while spots are available. Please apply here.
- Contact: email@example.com
Tickets are available now! Guarantee your spot! Click here!
You can get a special price if you book earlier, check it:
Early bird: Until 28th February: 600€+Taxes
Regular: Until 30th April 750€+Taxes
Last Minute: From 1st May 900€+Taxes
If you’re unable to attend a program that you’ve registered and paid for, there are a couple of options:
- Transfer to another participant: Tickets are fully transferable to another person at any time. Contact us to give the name and email of the attendee in your place
- Full or partial refund: You are eligible for a full refund until four weeks prior to the event. If you cancel between one to three weeks before the program, you can receive a refund less a 25% processing fee. If you cancel within 1 week of the program you are not eligible for a refund.
- Unfortunately, registrations are not transferable between programs and we are unable to provide credit for future programs. Refunds will be issued through Eventbrite and processed within 15 days of notification of cancellation.
For more information about Search Inside Yourself, visit www.siyli.org